Friday, June 11, 2010

Introduction

This blog is meant to tell the story of a Generation Yer's transition from the corporate world to domestic life. It tells the story of a somewhat unusual view (given my age) of parenting, home life, marriage and Christianity. People my age generally do not share my opinions on many of these topics. And no, I was not "brainwashed" by anyone. (If you have met me, you know this.) These opinions are more than my point of view of things. The topics discussed here are generally my convictions. And yes, I do think that most people should agree with me wholeheartedly. But don't we all? Feel free to disagree with me, but fair warning...if your comments are rude, I will delete them. You may disagree politely. And I still may delete you. wink wink.

2 comments:

  1. I totally agree w/ your views & yes that is how you've always thought:) & I LOVE IT!

    ReplyDelete